Become a Community Partner of the Largest California Adoption and Foster Care Educational Conference
Join us in providing quality education for the entire adoption and foster care community in Northern California. Support this ongoing annual event and invite your clients and constituency to participate in programming they see as supported by you.
Community Partnership – Benefits
- Display your logo in the program materials
- Display your program information and promotional materials
- Either on your own private table, which will be placed in the main thoroughfare for all participants to browse
- Or on our Community Partner tables where you may place your materials without having an attendee available for visitors
- One admission to the conference, lunch included
Community Partnership – Costs
The cost to become a community partner is $280. If you are a grassroots, all-volunteer organization providing supportive services to the adoption and foster care communities, we are offering a 50% discount off of the Community Partner fees. You will need to submit your organization’s mission statement and a copy of your 501(c)(3) status to qualify.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-243-9460